1. Product standards
GB1094.1 ~ 2-1996
2. Low loss
- Optimization of electromagnetic calculations, using combined technology of electrical shielding and magnetic circuit, effectively controlled leakage, so as to reduce the load loss and to avoid partial overheating.
- Use high quality cold-rolled lattice orientation high permeability silicon steel, to reduce the load loss, no-load current.
- Core all-helical stacking with STEP joints, and advanced stacking process, reduced the load loss, load current and electromagnetic noise.
3. Low partial discharge
To ensure the safe and steady operation of the transformer under continuous rated voltage, our Electric Power Research Institute conducted a lot of research to develop a more reasonable insulation structure, plus the strict technology specifications and technical staff experience, ensured the low partial discharge of our products.
4. High strength
- Adoption of six-side method positioning for the body, meets the transportation requirements of, horizontal acceleration not more than 0.3G, vertical direction not greater than 0.15g.
- Upper and Lower Clamps and the formation of tight fixed side beam frame.
- The tank can withstand the vacuum test and required positive pressure test.
5. Low Noise
- Use of high-quality core silicon steel;
- Core STEP stepping joints;
- Reduction of the flux density, despite of the increase of cost;
- Use low-noise fan as the air cooling equipment;
- Increase the shock absorbing measures;
- Well interior-protection, to avoid direct rigid contact of the body and tank;
Our company adopts the domestic leading technology, use fully enclosed structure for the transformer tank, ensuring product life of 30 years, and maintenance-free operation.